Saturday, January 14, 2017

Steps into words!

Hello there,
I haven't written in years!
I used to write a lot. Thoughts, funny things, revelations, random everyday shenanigans. I guess after that emotional dip in my life, that passion took a backseat and life just got busy thereafter. Little did I know God gave me darkness so I can see the candle in the dark.
And that candle... is my passion for travelling (haha sayang if you're reading this, you must have thought that I'm talking about you. Okaylaaa u candle oso ok? but less exotic type la like the 6-in-1 black box type people use during blackouts).
So the reason I'm writing back again is because a few people have been asking me about my travels. I always take pleasure in telling them the details so I might as well have a platform where I can just direct them to.
Also because I will be heading back to the UK soon, and will be having a long-distance relationship with the hubby, I foresee 8 months of loneliness and talking to myself (which essentially is what blogging is all about, right?)  :D 
So I hope you will find enjoyable things to read here, and I hope I will inspire you to do (or not do) certain things in your life/ travels.
Much love,
shakiralala.

No comments:

Post a Comment